• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

got my date today

jmumof4

Hey all im having the sleeve done at charing cross, i went for my pre op appointment today, and i got my date, yay, but its in 9 DAYS!!! i hope its enough time to shrink my liver, anyone else had there surgery at charing cross???:)

Wohooooooo !! Yes there are quite a few CX patients on the site. You'll be in good hands, not to worry :) Good luck on your journey and keep us posted!!

This may seem a silly question but is the "sleeve" another name for a bypass or a completely different operation? Ruth x

Thats brilliant news for you and its best i think when you dont have long to wait...good luck love.x

Hi congratulations on your date, I wish you well for the rest of your journey x

Wow! thats exiting, the same thing happened with me. I have mine on the 25th of this month. I only had my first consultation the day before yesterday!!!
I'm having a gastric bypass done at Manchester Spire.
Good luck with it !
Lynne x

Congratulations on getting your date, good luck, Karen x

thanks everyone for your good luck wishes, i am bricking it slightly, but its nice to meet such lovely people, wh have been through this or are waiting to go through it. Ruth a gastric sleeve is a different op than the bypass, hope that helps, i am now on my low fat liver shrinking diet, thankfully its not the milk one as i am lactose intolerent :) i will keep you posted, and thanks again everyone xox

sorry cant help you with the information you need........just wanted to say congratulations and good luck on your journey xxxx

WizzBang - good luck for tomorrow - will be reading with interest as I am hoping to be referred to Mr Ammori. Hope all goes well xx

Back