• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hurrah I got my date....

Great news mate. A bit short notice but I bet you don't mind. Another to join the Team Ahmed!

Good luck with the pre-op diet. It gets better after 3-4 days.

Great news mate. A bit short notice but I bet you don't mind. Another to join the Team Ahmed!

Good luck with the pre-op diet. It gets better after 3-4 days.

I bet it's a walk in the park compared to the milk diet!

I bet it's a walk in the park compared to the milk diet!

I would think it is Charis. I did the CX pre-op diet expanded a bit for 5-6 weeks before sticking to the real pre-op. That gave me a head start and was then used to it. I do like milk, yogurts and OXO but not sure I could do ONLY that for a couple of weeks.
xx

I would think it is Charis. I did the CX pre-op diet expanded a bit for 5-6 weeks before sticking to the real pre-op. That gave me a head start and was then used to it. I do like milk, yogurts and OXO but not sure I could do ONLY that for a couple of weeks.
xx

Yep! :p the main problem was BOREDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I'd never touch yoghurt again, but what was my first 'meal' post-op?
Yep, you guessed it! Yoghurt!

I have now gone 17 days without something to CHEW!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm not sure if my teeth and jaws still WORK!

I have now gone 17 days without something to CHEW!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I'm not sure if my teeth and jaws still WORK!

You have the right idea though - NAS ice pops are great for that. Gives you something to get your teeth into. Hope you get them frozen asap. xx

Thanks for all the support guys.

Stocking up on slim fast now for post op actually looking forward to it as I have TMJD so I can rest my jaw for a few weeks no chewing lol

I didn't think of nas ice pops I love ice pops this is just getting better lol

Good luck with your journey! I am also at Charing Cross and had my first appointment today with the psychologist and the consultant. Long way to go for me still but I'll get there eventually (hopefully!).

Back