• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

should i get a date for surgery soon

jmumof4

hey guys im due for my pre op appointment at charing cross on march 17th, has anyone else had a sleeve done at cx, if so, will i finally get a surgery date, ive seen the dietitian, psychiatrist and surgeon, i have signed all the forms for consent, i have recieved my pre op appt, which i should see the anethetist, so i should know if my surgery is soon im guessing??????? help:confused:

thanks for replying, i appreciate it, at my last appt i saw the surgeon, and he said that it was a 8 week wait for the pre op appt, well i got the appointment 2 weeks later and he also said i should have surgery 2 weeks after seeing the anethetist, i hope so, i would love to get this over and done with, ive been in the system forever, i hope and pray i get a date on the 17th i just wish i knew how it worked at charring cross, i would love to hear from ayone who has had surgery there, again thanks sue x

Hi! I got my date the day after my pre-op appointment. They called the very next dat and my surgery was 3 weeks from that day.
Not much longer now!! Congrats :)

Hoping you get your date very soon, the wait is torture. xxx

thanks everyone, yeah the weight, and the wait is torture lol, but i am looking at the end of the tunnel now, im just hoping i can get my date and start the dreaded liver shrinking diet and get sleeved soon, thanks to all again ;)

Back