• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOT MY DATE!!!!

laurajlucy

:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p
Just came home to 2 messages on my answer phone to ring SRH. Convinced myself that they were cancelling my Endoscopy appointment on the 14th but NO!!! Offered me a date for my Bypass on the 25th of THIS month!!!!!
OMG!!!! I cannot keep still.
I hve 8lb to lose to get me back to the weight i was in June but if that aint a kick up the butt I don't know what is!! Already on a diet for the Endoscopy appointment, but now I will stick to it religiously and get walking my ass off.
SOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!! :D:D:D:D

brillaint news im so excited for you.... 2 of my group members are also having theirs the same week, good luck xxxx

Congratulations on your date yayyyyyyyyy!!

Thank you all!
Now then, the best way to lose 8lb quick???
Secretary says i will get pre-op diet in post and a call for my pre-op assesment. Now as long as the assessment is after my endoscopy on the 14th, am confident i can lose 8 but if it is before am doomed!!
HELP!! :) XXX
lIZ, WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING? XX

Thank you all!
Now then, the best way to lose 8lb quick???
Secretary says i will get pre-op diet in post and a call for my pre-op assesment. Now as long as the assessment is after my endoscopy on the 14th, am confident i can lose 8 but if it is before am doomed!!
HELP!! :) XXX
lIZ, WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING? XX
I've been on Luton & Dunstables milk diet for the past week and already lost 10½lbs!!!! - 3-4 pints semi skimmed, 1-2 stock cube drinks, 1 sachet sf jelly, 1 Sanatagen A-Z multi vitamin tablet + 1 litre/2pints extra liquid, water, tea, coffee, low cal drinks or more if you manage it. Any questions, please ask.

:)Great news Kellie-you are gonna rock your bypass:)xxx

fantastic news kellie! i'm over the moon for ya hope the 8lbs drop like a stone for ya x

I had 10lb to lose on Monday. Started the commando Diet on Tues. Just weighed myself and I have lost 6lb!!! :D:eek:
Only 4lb to go xxx

why is everyone calling you Kellie? your name says Laura hmmmm lol

oh congratulations too :) xxx

why is everyone calling you Kellie? your name says Laura hmmmm lol

oh congratulations too :) xxx

Thanks.
My name is Kellie, my username relates to my daughters names....Laura-Jade and Lucy-Jo....hence Laurajlucy lol xx

:)Oh my Oh my!!
Has just clicked that my surgery is actually 2 weeks on Sunday!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Was thinking it was like 3 plus weeks away but NOOO!! :D
After waiting so long, it has just come so quick and out of nowhere haha xxxx

ahh soo pleased u ave your date, i hope i get lucky lyk u wif my op, still not recived a date for my enostomy but the secretery said it wil b4 the end of sept!!! i dont mind wen my ope is as long as i am done nd dusted by xmas xx

:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p
Just came home to 2 messages on my answer phone to ring SRH. Convinced myself that they were cancelling my Endoscopy appointment on the 14th but NO!!! Offered me a date for my Bypass on the 25th of THIS month!!!!!
OMG!!!! I cannot keep still.
I hve 8lb to lose to get me back to the weight i was in June but if that aint a kick up the butt I don't know what is!! Already on a diet for the Endoscopy appointment, but now I will stick to it religiously and get walking my ass off.
SOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!! :D:D:D:D

thats fantastic news hun im so pleased for you after all the cancled appointments you have had, good luck xxx

hi kellie , bet you so happy, start the milk diet now i lost 10pounds in week on it, hope u manage and soon be on losers bench xx

Hi Kelly, the weight will soon come off if you stick to the MD. After only four days on it myself, I have lost 4.4 pounds, with another two weeks to go before my surgery on the 26th of September. Just stick to it and there won't be any problems. :D good luck. :Dxx

Back