• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got Endoscopy Date!

laurajlucy

I rang SRH yesterday on the off chance that they had a date for my camera and WOOP they have given me the 14th September, 9.45am. Now i just need to lose the 10lb i have put on since seeing the surgeon back in June:cry::cry:. Am still above the target loss set but feel it may be best to shift the rest!! Starting to feel real xxxx:D:D:D:D:D

Thank koo!
All the very best of luck for Friday xxxxxx:D:D

not only am i chuffed for ya it inspired me to ring and they've given me a date of 29th september for mine no time as yet but an actual date woop woop! now i just need to start putting a dent into the 2 stone (yes 2 bleeding stone!!!!) i've managed gto put on since june grrr power of positive thinking eh... ah well back to ww for me i think

not only am i chuffed for ya it inspired me to ring and they've given me a date of 29th september for mine no time as yet but an actual date woop woop! now i just need to start putting a dent into the 2 stone (yes 2 bleeding stone!!!!) i've managed gto put on since june grrr power of positive thinking eh... ah well back to ww for me i think
It's flabergasting how quick it piles back on isn't it!! Am thinking of enjoying a few of my fave things for a week and then hitting it hard for the 2 weeks running up to the cam! I know I can lose half a stone in a week, but knowing my luck this would be the one time it won't happen! I am not taking any chances xxxx GL with ur op xxx

P.S they were only going to give me a date at first put I pushed for a time and they found it!! xxx

Hi Laura. I had my endoscopy on 21st July and I too had to loose 10lb! I did the Dukan diet for a week before and managed to loose the 10lb I needed. it was v hard work but it got me on the list. I know others have mentioned it but please please please do what you can to loose the weight because I'm 99.9% positive that they will send you away until you have lost it and before you know it you have another 6 months added to your WL journey. I know, it happened to me and I was gutted! I rang on Monday to check the waiting list time and it's 4-6 months! that time will fly by! just think this time next year we could be in bikini's on South shields beach.

let me know how you get on. we could end up in at the same time :)

take care
x

took a bit of doing but I'm getting there slowly but surey! :)

Hi Laura. I had my endoscopy on 21st July and I too had to loose 10lb! I did the Dukan diet for a week before and managed to loose the 10lb I needed. it was v hard work but it got me on the list. I know others have mentioned it but please please please do what you can to loose the weight because I'm 99.9% positive that they will send you away until you have lost it and before you know it you have another 6 months added to your WL journey. I know, it happened to me and I was gutted! I rang on Monday to check the waiting list time and it's 4-6 months! that time will fly by! just think this time next year we could be in bikini's on South shields beach.

let me know how you get on. we could end up in at the same time :)

take care
x
Bikini clad on Shields beach...mmmm haha!!
I will do everything in my power to avoid any more set backs. I turn 30 next year and want my life to begin! Where in Shields are you from? xx

on second thoughts..... I don't think the words "bikini" and "Shields beach" go hand in hand !!! I live near the college. you? x

Just moved from behind the Town Hall up near Highfield rd. xx

Wow! I live on Tynedale Road so just a stones throw away! I'm sure our paths may cross as we both go through this WL journey! xxx

Back