• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GOT MY DATE!!!!

Thank you all for ur lovely messages.
The Commando diet seems to be suiting me at the moment. Have lost neon 7lb in 3 days!! Have not got my diet sheet yet but Iam not sure if Iam able to do the milk one as Iam diabetic. Would be very grateful if anyone here has any idea to what it would consist of so I can make a start. 2 weeks on Sunday for my OP!! YeeHaaa!!
Had a call to go for my pre-op today, they wanted me in on Monday but I have a hospital appointment to attend with my daughter (who is far more important) at the same time! She said that she would ring me with another. Was worried it would affect my surgery date but was told it would deffo not and they will squeeze me in somewhere. I may be able to wiggle my daughters appointment round now after all, but it was too late to ring when I found out. I will be ringing first thing Monday morning to see if the appointment is still available. xxxx Budge up on that losers bench, the Kelster is coming to get yous haha xxxx:D:D

Thanks.
My name is Kellie, my username relates to my daughters names....Laura-Jade and Lucy-Jo....hence Laurajlucy lol xx

ah i see lol thanks :) x

Wow! Kellie. that's fantastic news! I had my endoscopy end of july and told 6 months wait! you've been lucky girl! I'm over the moon for you. hopefully I'll not be far behind you

Lynne
xxx

Wow! Kellie. that's fantastic news! I had my endoscopy end of july and told 6 months wait! you've been lucky girl! I'm over the moon for you. hopefully I'll not be far behind you

Lynne
xxx

Thanking you!! I was gobsmacked when they rang!
I am on the short notice list but never expected things to move as quick as this!!
Seen Surgeon early June, Endoscopy 14th Sept, Pre-op, 21st Sept, Surgery, 25th Sept!! xxx

Back