• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

whoopee got a date.

juliet64

just had a phone call from christine bigg asking if the 24th of june would be alright for my bypass, im so excited, my op will be with shaw somers and i have my pre-op friday the 12th.
Those of you that are still waiting i hope you get your date really soon it seems like things are really moving at st richards now.julie:talk017:

Congratulations! It's exciting isn't it?
You'll be done and dusted before you know it!

Thats great news Julie. :happy096:

Wishing you all the best.

congratulations thats fantastic news x

thankyou for your good wishes i just feel sorry for those that are still waiting, i hope it wont be long. julie.x

they will get there turn at some point please dont feel guilty just because your further along the process x

Congratulations, i'm so excited for you xxx

oooooooh julie how blinking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! soooo pleased for you how exciting. i'm being done by shaw so to speak on sat 13th june and am currently on the milk diet . i will let u know how it goes. i have my pre op appointmnet,
love kate

Fantastic news for you, Won't be long now. YOu will soon be on the losers bench good luck!

thankyou for your messages im like a dog with two tails at the moment, kate how long have you got to do milk diet for and what does it consist of it worries me as im so grumpy without food so family and work colleages may need to take cover. julie.

Congratulations Julie, you are well on the way now hun.

Hey Julie...same date as me!! whoo hoo
Congrats and good luck :) x

congrats julie hope all goes well an my best wishes.hope i get the call from christine soon ,how long you been waiting.very happy for you :happy096:

thankyou for all your messages, debs i was reffered in august 08 had my appointment with consultant april 16th but i did ask to be put on short notice list. Hope you hear from them soon. julie.

Hi Julie. Do you mind me asking whether you had to have a psychologists appointment before you got the go-ahead for the surgery. Only reason I ask is that I was referred the month before you (July 08), saw the consultant on 29 April, and now have to wait for a psychologists appointment before surgery is scheduled? Many thanks. Julie x

hi julie no i did not have to see the psychologists i did ask why some do and some dont and i was told it depends on whether your on anti- depressants or what your doctor has written in your referral i suppose if he said you want the operation as your depressed about your wait it would probably make a difference i dont know for sure. I do hope you get a date soon. julie.

Back