• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my psychologist appointment

debbieb

Wow I must say, I wasn't expecting an appointment through that quick !! .. Just got a letter through and my appointment is in two weeks time !!. In total it's only been 3 weeks since I asked for help !! .. I'm almost impressed , lol.. Is there light at the end of the tunnel ?..like I've said before, they don't tell you about all these complications.. All I got was a handout telling me I have a 1 in 200 chance of death !!.. And that was it..
Anyone know what happens at these appointments ?.. All the letter says is expect to be in clinic for 2- 3 hours ! , which I thought was a long time just to talk ! X

woohoo congrats :) xxx

Lucky you Deb, I have been having serious problems for weeks and I have just been told my app is in August! x

jjsreal said:
Lucky you Deb, I have been having serious problems for weeks and I have just been told my app is in August! x

Good luck, I had my bypass 29th December , and nothing seems to have gone right !.. I had a second op 10th may.. And things are going from bad to worse !!. X

Back