• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Got my second date. Whoops it was today!!!!

Mimsie67

I can't believe it my post came very late today but 1 letter was far to late!!

I got my appointment with the psychiatrist but it was for today? I rung the hospital straight away and apparently there is a problem with the post. Just my bloody luck!!!!

Anyway my appointment is now on the 27th August, so I am really looking forward to that.

Every step gets more and more exciting, I just can't believe that I am finally on this journey, why the hell didn't I have the bottle to do it earlier, that is my biggest regret.

Glad you've got a new appointment. Good luck :)

fantastic news :happy096:

Thank you all for your kind words.

I always got appointment letters on the day of my appointments:rolleyes:, but luckily they also rang mr to confirm them.stoopid innit:rolleyes:

I can't believe it my post came very late today but 1 letter was far to late!!

I got my appointment with the psychiatrist but it was for today? I rung the hospital straight away and apparently there is a problem with the post. Just my bloody luck!!!!

Anyway my appointment is now on the 27th August, so I am really looking forward to that.

Every step gets more and more exciting, I just can't believe that I am finally on this journey, why the hell didn't I have the bottle to do it earlier, that is my biggest regret.

I was thinking about you yesterday while I was going over some old posts.

Glad you got your appointment...sorry it could have been today though...still 27th will come round soon enough.

I have my appointment with either the surgeon or one of the team on the 7th August and I am starting to get sort of nervous and sort of excited too.

Good luck to you.

(((hugs)))

Thank you all so much but can anyone tell me when is the funding applied for as I don't want to get my hopes up, I am so scared that my dream is going to be snatched away from me.

I am waiting for my funding now the dr at the obesity clinic applied before Christmas. Hopefully when that decision is made I can make contact with the hospital that I want to have surgery at. Some people see the surgeon first and they apply for the funding, it does seem as though the funding comes through quicker that way, reading what others have put on here. Good luck.

Thank you all so much but can anyone tell me when is the funding applied for as I don't want to get my hopes up, I am so scared that my dream is going to be snatched away from me.

Talking to my GP last week, he told me that the surgeon will apply to my PCT...He said it's just formality and that it usually gets approved if the surgeon asks for it. He said it's better that way.

But they are all so very different.

Wishing you well.

(((hugs)))

Back