• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've got my date!!!

Meggie

Just a quick message to say WOOHOOHOO......I've got my date!!! I have my pre-op assessment on the 21st of January at 9.40 a.m. and, if there are no problems from the pre-op, my surgery on the 19th of February!! In 8 and a bit short weeks I will be joining you lovely people on the losers bench!! I can't wait!! I'm giddy and can't believe it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wooo hoo meg thats gr8 congrats sweetie xxx

Fantastic news Meggie! What a great xmas prezzie. That time will zip by and you will be on the losers bench before you know it. Have a happy xmas sweetie.

Absolutely fabulous news Meggie. Bring on 2010 for you hun, you'll be a loser before you know it xx

What fabulous news. I'm so pleased for you. Have a great christmas xx

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Brilliant news, what a perfect Christmas present eh?

xx

Congrats!

Thanks everybody!!! I am so excited!!! Spent the day slightly distracted and thinking about nothing but my surgery!! Didn't make for the most productive day at work!! Ah well!!! I have also told my boss when it is and know she won't say no!!! Next challenge is telling my Mum!! Think I'll keep that "excitement" for the day after Boxing Day!!!!

Thank you all for your support!! It means so much to me!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahh its such a natural high and makes you feel sooo happy having a date ! im so pleased for you ! Have a lovely chrimbo tomorrow xxx

liz x

Am sooooooooooooooooo chuffed for ya gal, well u know this as we speak most days lmao.
Look there is a good chance if get a cancellation then Heath and & Sufi`s worst nightmare to have u and me on Victoria ward together lmao:D:D

We started this journey at the same time and supported each other through the ups and downs and now our dates are 10 days away from each other :D:D:D how fab is that.
Cant wait till we are both on the losers bench and out and about enjoying ourselves with our slimmer bods :D:D:D:D
Take care gal enjoy your hols in Wales and chat soon am sure xxxx

Back