• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg omg omg got me opp date hehehehe

just got the phone call from sunderland royal go in on friday the 16th ready for my opp saturday the 17th november. what can i say started crying when i got the call how daft am i i love sunderland royal i love the lady who rang me can not even remember her name lol just getting myself pulled together. no one was with me as i have slipped a disc in me back (again) to in agony at the minute but guess what i dont care now lol my new life is about to start roll on november the 17th xxxxxx

:woohoo: Congrats hun chuffed to bits for ya x

it just appears to take so long to move along on the journey at Sunderland. I do appreciate that there are so many referrals and I consider my self so lucky to be on the road. It appears that those who make a fuss and are constantly pestering get quicker appointments. Also when you are older the journey is slower. I don't make a fuss so I feel I will be getting pushed further and further back. My mobility is becoming less and less by the time I am refereed I think my mobility will have diminished, I really struggle and was hoping that I would starting a new life by next Christmas, but it looks like it will be well over 2 years, even my GP is surprised at how slow things are going for me.

Back