• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg omg omg got me opp date hehehehe

christine1957

just got the phone call from sunderland royal go in on friday the 16th ready for my opp saturday the 17th november. what can i say started crying when i got the call how daft am i i love sunderland royal i love the lady who rang me can not even remember her name lol just getting myself pulled together. no one was with me as i have slipped a disc in me back (again) to in agony at the minute but guess what i dont care now lol my new life is about to start roll on november the 17th xxxxxx

Congratulations, I got my call on tuesday, couldnt believe it either mine's for 3rd November 2012 at SRH. Good luck x :)

Hey everyone, i am a newbie on here. so dont have a clue what im doing. I got a call mon to say my op is mon 5th Nov at Salford Royal. Eeeeek am nervous but excited, i have 14 stone to lose, just hope i dont end up with too much loose skin. Good luck ladies, i will be on here loads from now on. We all need support and love :) xxxxx

thats great news , mine 13th november :) we soon be losers lol

Lulabelle81 if you fancy a chat message me, i have a lot to lose to x x

Great news Christine hope it goes well, I have mine Nov 13

Good Luck to you all and I wish you all a speedy recovery xx

oh thank you all im soooooooo excited i just can not belive it the time has come its my turn. hope everything goes well with my diet as i can not drink milk so doing the second deit on the list ill ring first to make sure it is ok xx

Awww that's awesome so happy for you I will be watching closely to see your progress. I am just starting my journey and I am very interested in the personal/emotional impact this has... May i wish you Good luck and a speedy recovery and congrats on your new lifestyle xxx

Thank you all so much, dont think ill need to be put to sleep. Had no sleep last night, so if i go on like this ill sleep through the opp on my own lol x thanks for all your wishes it means a lot xxx

that feeling when you get the call is amazing i cried and cheered at the same time now im just sick of waiting for my letter to confirm and a date for my pre opp im so excited tho about to start my new life xx

same date as me add me as a buddy pls .we can support each other .happy for u .exciting news xxxx

Hi Has it taken 6 months on the waiting list? I am waiting for a call, expecting this to be in Feb from SRH

Hi i went for my endoscopy on the 21st june.
Was told it would be 6 month from then, thats when you get put on the waiting list so it's been 5 month for me. Think thay say 6 month to everyone hope time flys by for you. good luck x

This thread really made me smile!! I remember when I got the call for my date I didn't know wot to do first laugh cry or scream lol. Now here I am 8 months post op and loving it!! Good luck to u all, Sunderland did my op ur in good hands xx

Hi, I had my endoscopy at the beginning of August and have received a date for 3 November 2012, I was also told 6 month waiting list so didnt believe it when I go the call.

Well done and so it begins will be watching for you on the other side on the bench xx

Back