• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Woohoohoo is the word of the day!!

Meggie

It is a real word. Honest!!

I had some problems with my original appointment to see the consultant as it was booked for the 24th of September (Yay) but the booking line had booked me on the wrong appointment (Boo!!). I had to call and cancel it! Earlier I was very disappointed as I figured my appointment would be around November. I then got a call from the hospital saying they had an appointment on the 9th of September, and did I want it??? Hahahahaha, of course!!! Now I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited again!! That gives me enough time to list all of my questions and get my head around everything so I can convince them I am actually sane!! Well I'm gonna try anyway!!!!

Sorry, this has turned into a very long message! I shouldn't post messages when I'm giddy!!!

Woohoohoohoohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!:D
:dragon:

great things are moving now, be here before you know it x

Am so pleased for ya Ellen, when i got the text of ya this morning i really felt for ya big time but am so pleased that it has all turned out fab for ya now xxxx

Thanks both of you. I think I just got really annoyed because I'm tired and not well today!!! Sorry for all of the sweary texts!!!

Whoop whoop. That time will fly little one, just fly

:D not long to wait, its only a few days away !

Thanks everyone!! I put it in my diary earlier and felt the flutters again!! I had the biggest smile on my face. How pathetic is that!!!!

Back