• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Great News For Me!!!!!!!!

jayla

After waiting over a year I finially get my surgery date..May 7th...One week after my bday and 2 days before Mother's Day...But I thank God because in the end I know it will all be worth it..keep me in your prayers as I'm nervous, scared and excited as can be..thank you all for your support and inspiration..:talk017:

good luck Jayla x

You'll be fine Jayle, you're gonna rock :) :)

Good luck and remember to tell your family n friends you want vouchers or cash for your b/day as you're gonna be needing new clothes :) xx

Hi Jayla i had my bypass may 13th almost a year ago i like you was full of mixed emotions but now almost a year later and almost 10 stone lighter the only emotion i have now is happiness!!!! Good luck xxx

Congratulations and good luck!

You'll be on a roller coaster for the next few weeks but hang in there. It's worth it!

Great news, I had mine in March and although I am still getting used to the pounch, I love it!!! It is a great journey just embrace all the emotions, roll with the punches it is all worth it in the end.
Lesley

Good luck! xx

best of luck for then

xx

Best of luck for your op xx

Woohoo thats fab news Good Luck x

Good luck Jayla

Thank you, thank you...you all have made me feel so much better.. thanks so much for the inspiration and support..couldn't do without you all.. thanks .. big hug

After waiting over a year I finially get my surgery date..May 7th...One week after my bday and 2 days before Mother's Day...But I thank God because in the end I know it will all be worth it..keep me in your prayers as I'm nervous, scared and excited as can be..thank you all for your support and inspiration..:talk017:

We're have the same surgery date! Good Luck :)

Back