• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Have finally got my date!!!

OMG 5 weeks will fly,so pleased for you.Im 55 and cant wait for my date to come through yay last hot summer wanting to cover up!Free at last! lol Maz x

Really really pleased for you Jan xxx

Brillant news jan!!

You were one of the first to speak to me when i came on this site, now you will be having your op the week before me, which is great as i will be keeping my eye on you and see how your getting on.

now relax and get yourself ready for your op xxxx

not long for you to go xxxxxx

Wow, I am so touched by everyone's comments and good wishes. If only you could see me smiling as I am typing this :):):):)
My goodness we are a close-knit, supportive community on here, and I am oh so glad I joined and I feel like I know you all ;)
Thank you all and god bless each and every one of you xxxxxxxxxx

just saw your fantastic news well done

Fabulous news Jan, congrats to you! We're warming your place on the loser's bench already. :D

Cuppa xx

Congrats Jan that fab news and just round the corner am so pleased for you hun xxx

Im very pleased you got your date. Well done

Fantastic news Jan! So pleased for you xx

Wonderful news Jan after all your hard work trying to get funding (its worth fighting for!). 5 weeks will fly by, good luck x

Thanks again everyone for your kind wishes, they really do mean the world to me :):)
I still can't believe that after four years, I am finally going to get this chance of a new slimmer life. I am scared, and excited, and all sorts of emotions to be honest ;)
You are all so wonderful sending me good wishes, I am so happy I am part of this wls family :grouphugg:

Back