• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings....

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
Hi all
I have just joined up (was recommended by someone i met at my pre-op assessment last week)

I am due to have Gastric Bypass Surgery on Saturday 13th March at St Richards Hospital in Chichester.

A little bit about me....I am 29 years old and live in Hampshire UK, I have been overweight since i was a teen...diet clubs and such never really worked very well for me, i blame being shoved into them from about the age of 14/15 resulting in me putting up a bit of a mental block about it all

i love photography and as a hobby have started my own website...this is one of my main reasons driving me forward in the WLS journey, i would love nothing more than to grab my camera and go exploring, on long walks and shoot anything and everything....something i just physically can't do at the moment....but watch this space :D hehe i will one day soon :)

I have links to facebook and my website in my signature...feel free to add :cool:

Take care and i look forward to chatting with many of you over the coming months

Hello
This is a great place join.

Wishing you all the best

Hi Nightwitch welcome to the forum. It's been an invaluable source of information and support for me through my weight loss journey (and still is). Hope you find the same.

Blessed be

Jaxx xx

yay!! :talk017:

am just hoping i get rid of this damn cold i woke up with yesterday lol

Hi Michelle

It's me your recommendee (if thats a word lol). Glad you found the site and good luck with it all. I shall see you on the 13th well you'll see me hopefully by then I will have had my op and be recovering.

Take Care

Paula XX

Hi Michelle, I'm a newbie too! This seems to be a great site, friendly and helpful.
Good luck with your surgery x Dotty x

Welcome Michelle! I'm quite new here, too and have found this a really useful and welcoming site.

I can identify with the issues around fat clubs. I think I started my first diet when I was 6 and the fact that I am here now is testament to how effective they have all been. :rolleyes:

Good luck!

Hi Michelle - I live in Gosport so not far from you. Had my op at St R's 8 weeks ago.
Good luck with yours x

Hi Michelle
welcome to the site , its a great place for information and sharing , hope everything goes well on the 13th , best wishes.x

Hi michelle and welcome x and can i just say your website is fantastic your very talented and the pictures are amazing x

Thank you :D

I have a long way to go and improve but i intend to try and take the site a lot further, now have a friend coming on board with me so we can do more, and will be doing a portrait photography course in May so i can get the pointers i need to start branching out in that direction :)

Hiya Nightwitch, I am quite a newbie too. This is wonderful site everyone is so supportive. I am St Richards tomorrow for my first appointment so fingers crossed!

hi nightwitch, i am having my bypass on the 14 march but at walsall manor, so i am a day after you. i have found this site very helpful it helps to calm the nerves a bit when you can read everyones experiences.

Hi and welcome. I've found this site invaluable from the start of my early days, just dipping my toe into the weight loss surgery idea, to now - when I'm off for my surgery on Saturday! I also know that I'll be on here for a lot more support and information post-op.

Good luck xx

Big welcoming hugs. not long now til your surgery, you'll do great.
love
Sandra x

Thanks all,

Am trying not to think of it too much, so the nerves don't kick in too bad this week lol

It just feels like it has come round so quick!

Back