• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings....

Next thing you know it will be the 14th of March all the worrying will be over. xx

i hope so hehe

Just think what you have gone through to get to this point, it will all be over before you know it and you can begin being the new you x

hi hun i know how how you feel, ive been doin really well all week, pushing it to the back of my mind, but todays been a bit harder. you will be fine hun i must admit though i wish it was this time next week we would be done and dusted xx

hi hun i know how how you feel, ive been doin really well all week, pushing it to the back of my mind, but todays been a bit harder. you will be fine hun i must admit though i wish it was this time next week we would be done and dusted xx

Right there with you with that wish lol
4 1/2 days to go.....

had my last day in work today...booked tomorrow off as holiday so i can pack bag and go out and buy anything i may have forgotten....plus see a few friends :)
then TRY to have an early night so i can get up at stupid o'clock on saturday morning to get to the hospital lol
It just doesn't feel right having t be up early on a weekend...but oh well...it's all for a good cause hehe

Merry meet Nightwitch, Welcome to the forum where everyone is your friend!

Good luck for tomorrow honey, will be sending you positivity and healing from Paisley xx

Bright blessings,

Vicki xx

Just want to add my good luck wishes, and a speedy recovery, look forward to your story when you get home xx

Back