• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Greetings from Yorkshire

kenmlove

Hi All - Delighted to say I have had my gastric sleeve surgery approved and will be flying to Prague on the 15th April to have it done. Have had an issue with my weight over the past 10 years and have went up and down by as much as 7 stone. Lost 4 stone twice with Cambridge diet and then put it all back on again. Finally decided that surgery was the way forward and now have 3 months to wait.

Congratulations on getting your surgery date :bestwishes:

Hi All - Delighted to say I have had my gastric sleeve surgery approved and will be flying to Prague on the 15th April to have it done. Have had an issue with my weight over the past 10 years and have went up and down by as much as 7 stone. Lost 4 stone twice with Cambridge diet and then put it all back on again. Finally decided that surgery was the way forward and now have 3 months to wait.
Welcome! I’m 4 weeks post-op bypass and spent many years on and off Cambridge and also regaining weight etc. I’d also had enough of it! The peace of mind I have now is great (I know it’s early days) but to have 4 weeks where I’ve not been hungry or even thinking about food every minute of the day has been bliss. Good luck with your surgery and keep us updated.

Welcome and good luck

Welcome and Good Luck! :)

Back