• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Grrrrrrrrr pop ups!

lovelyzobo

Anyone else having issues today with pop ups for no reason! Some bird in a blue bikini and Oprah Winfrey?! Keeps automatically taking me there....sooooooo annoying! :mad::mad:

I had them yesterday.... once i cleared my history it was fine again............but prior to that every time i clicked into a thread it was diverted to some healthy exercise type of ad site.... ..so far today has been fine :) fingers crossed

Yeah, I had it the other day too - on the iPad.

Yep on my iPad too! Soooooooo annoying! As can't read the threads you want to....I gave up in the end! Xx

I did that, but then started getting a different one yesterday! Xx

Do you have pop ups disabled? open up the tools option in your browser and select pop up blocker. Mine shows that pop ups are disabled.

disabled on mine too but its almost like it takes u off to a different page rather than an actual pop up that u can click off...... you have to click back button to get back...... so far yesterday and today its not happened...... i've never known it before and i've been here for over a year!!

Pierce will correct me if I'm wrong but thats the forums block, so it may be your device / browser?

Must be annoying!

hmmmm it has been but just not sure why.... nothings changed my end same browser/pc etc will deffo shout if it happens again..........but so far so good :) Thanks Mazza x

Can you take a picture if it happens again and post it to this thread?

It shouldn't be happening as we don't have adverts that do pop ups.

I hate pop ups. So would like to find out what is happening.

Pierce

Back