• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gurgling

p_relf

Hi all, I wondered if anyone else had gurgling from their band at night? I have woken in the middle of the night the last two nights with gurgling! Am I just weird lol ;-) Paul

not at all, gurgling with a band is very common

this may sound weird but after id eaten when my band was tight id here tummy rumbling hunger noises from bottom of my tummy and the top bit was full was weirdest feeling

Mine gurgles so loudly at times that if the dogs are asleep next to me, it wakes them and they start growling at me lol

Does anyone know why the band gurgle? Is the band itself or the stomach making the noise. I thought my days of gurgling tummy were over!!!

You really do learn a lot on this forum?!!!

Does anyone know why the band gurgle? Is the band itself or the stomach making the noise. I thought my days of gurgling tummy were over!!!

You really do learn a lot on this forum?!!!

I believe it's because the fluid and food goes slowly through the restriction of the band making noises as it goes. Sounds like most people have it. :)

Back