• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass neewbie hello

dylis

hi everyone hope you all ok i had my op 5 days ago and im not doing to bad still suffering from wind really bad and gurgling noises keep me awake at night also on a morning im very light headed and feel very sick does any one else have these problems thanks xx:D

morning dylis!! glad to see you on here!!...... so for brekky ive had half a greek muller yog and half glass milk, its going down slowly, my main prob is getting all the tabs in, they make me feel sick n dizzy!!.... im still suffering with lightheadeness to urrrghhhh..

ive just weighed myself and im 17stone!! i cant believe it! i was 17,10 when i went in...... i know this will slow down but still, on way im pleased but i dont wanna make myself ill by doing it to quick......

in asda they have cup o soups for 50p on offer the cambells ones, ive bought them and squeezy pouches with fruit puree in and custard etc..... also the youngs fish in bags in butter or parsley sauce are on offer for 2 quid for 4... thought id share :D

glad to see you on here!!

kel x

Hi dylis, i am waiting my surgery date which i should get at my next appointment. sounds like u are doin well, but suffering in some respects.
I am looking forward to have my bypass, i am under mr small as well, i am nervious about the risks but know i have to have this done.
Hope the symptoms settle down for you soon hun.

Hi dylis, congrats on your bypass. Things will settle down, its very early days. I do have to say though my belly gurgles all the time so not sure if thats just me or a symptom of the bypass. You do get used to it tho lol.

Hope all goes well, just take each day at a time just now as your body is still healing.

Hi Dylis and welcome. Its still early days for you yet and your pouch is still very new things will settle soon.

You and Kelly are both early days, give your bodies time to recover from the major surgery it has just undergone. Ignore scales for a couple of weeks if you can and rest as much as you can without being immobile all day xx

thank for the replys i was in hospital with kelly we had our surgery on the same day a big thanks to kelly as she felt like a life long friend when i needed one and im sure our friendship will continue and we can go through the whole thing together i did have regrets at first but they are slowly fading my only concern is fluids i just cant get them down so relying on icepops xx

hey hun, have u tried milk?... extra protein n i can nearly drink whole glass x

put pic up hun n in user cp get your post op badge my going to edit details, settle yourself in x

im trying milk hun its getting better 1/4 of a glass food is fine i will try doing picture in a min x

Hi Dylis,
Welcome, I have a long way to go as I have just got my seminar date at Sunderland for June, in the mean time I am going to love following you and kelly watching you lose those lbs xx

Back