• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gutted!!

You can do this! All they need now is to find out what's wrong so stay strong and make those good choices, that way you'll be in tip top condition for your op x

I hope they manage to get you sorted out xx I think once you've been accepted they can keep it on hold for up to 2 yrs ( don't hold me to it though ) I have rheumatoid arthritis but I have also had surgery 2 years ago I am on medication for the rheumatoid and once they sort you out whether is same or not im sure you will be on medication which regulates the problem then they can go ahead with surgery as long as it is safe to do so ...if its something which affects the clotting of your blood im not sure they would do it then as it would be dangerous . good luck don't give up just because a fence has got in your way ...go over it and keep going :)

Thank you all for your lovely messages and support.

I am back in the game .. I just needed a bit of time to head my head around the shock and disappointment but I am feeling positive again. Everything happens for a reason right?

I have had my week of eating loads of rubbish foods and now looking forward to getting myself back on track.

:) xxx

Thank you all for your lovely messages and support.

I am back in the game .. I just needed a bit of time to head my head around the shock and disappointment but I am feeling positive again. Everything happens for a reason right?

I have had my week of eating loads of rubbish foods and now looking forward to getting myself back on track.

:) xxx

Grrrrrrreat to see you back! And even better 'back in the zone'... we all deal with dissapointment differently hun, mines usual to reach for the cheese and wine! xxx - note to self MUST change this ASAP!!!

Grrrrrrreat to see you back! And even better 'back in the zone'... we all deal with dissapointment differently hun, mines usual to reach for the cheese and wine! xxx - note to self MUST change this ASAP!!!

Haha yea mine is chocolate and vodka. But I am in a better place now thankfully. Ready to get back into it and move on.

Thank you for all your support :) xxx

Haha yea mine is chocolate and vodka. But I am in a better place now thankfully. Ready to get back into it and move on.

Thank you for all your support :) xxx

this time in a few months it will be 'pureeded somthing or other and jogging' :) trust me! we can & will change xx

good to see you back positive thoughts being sent your way lets hope they get it sorted soon for both of us

Back