• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So gutted could cry

Mich81

ok so this morning I recieved a letter from the bristol hospital and basically it says I can not be referred at the moment!!
As the three tier system is still in the process of being changed they have closed referral until it is sorted so pretty much I'm on the the waiting list of the waiting list -plus the people since March are still on this list so if pretty much a backlog of patients.
I've spoken to my gp and she said this has happened in the past and she is also gutted for me and seems to think it won't take all that much longer anyhow - not sure she's just saying this to clam me down . Does anyone else have this problem ???
Seems so silly but really starting to gear myself up for a new me a new life and a second chance to be a real mum....I could so cry

You must be so gutted! I cant imagine how you must be feeling, its shocking to be treated this way when you have made the effort
I can only hope that this "pause" is a short one then a re boot to follow just try to keep the faith carry on with what your doing to date just to keep you focused
I wish you good luck

Aw hun that sucks big-time.

But I would think they'd be doing all they can to sort it ASAP - for a start because otherwise they couldn't really justify keeping their jobs!

So hopefully your request pinged off a door that had only been closed for a v short time, and it'll all be sorted very soon.

In the meantime, get on here, read all you can, watch YouTube video blogs from people who are in the process and generally try to get your head around it. Time spent doing that can never be time wasted. And once you get on the program, time speeds by, so you'll thank yourself later :)

Chin up, love, and let us know as things progress xxx

Oh that is gutting!! I know how it is once you've made the decision, you want to get on with it. I hope it doesn't hold you up for too long. In the meantime use this time to research as much as you can & get advice & support.

Back