• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice

minnieme62

I already posted this on an old thread and no reply so thought id make a new one I have my seminar at sunderland on Wednesday and trying to sort travel arrangements on how to get there as I don't live local I contacted my local bus company and they've said the bus I have to take would get me to to a bus stop at the hospital at 5.20pm and my seminar starts at 5.30pm giving me 10 minutes to find where I need to be do they like to start right away or do they give people a chance to arrive I've never been before so don't know how far it is ect thanks

I already posted this on an old thread and no reply so thought id make a new one I have my seminar at sunderland on Wednesday and trying to sort travel arrangements on how to get there as I don't live local I contacted my local bus company and they've said the bus I have to take would get me to to a bus stop at the hospital at 5.20pm and my seminar starts at 5.30pm giving me 10 minutes to find where I need to be do they like to start right away or do they give people a chance to arrive I've never been before so don't know how far it is ect thanks

Hi Sj, I wouldn't worry. When I went they were given people time to get weighed and also grab a coffee etc so I think you should be absolutely fine. x

Thanks Jackie that's made me feel a lot better I've never been and can't remember the last time I got a bus anywhere keep thinking it will be late ect and is the part of the hospital where they hold the seminars easy to find xx

Thanks Jackie that's made me feel a lot better I've never been and can't remember the last time I got a bus anywhere keep thinking it will be late ect and is the part of the hospital where they hold the seminars easy to find xx

Hi
The Seminars are held in the Education centre which is just opposite the car park, really easy to find. Good luck. Have you got far to go? Buses are a nightmare aren't they? x

Thank you it's going to be 1hour 15 minute drive on bus to get there once I've been I may attempt to drive there myself for others appointments I'm not a confident driver so a bus it is xx

Back