• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had anyone had Funding from Middleton Heywood & Rochdale primary care trust.

Bunny1313

I just wanted to know if anyone under this pct where sent to weight management and the process you went tho?? I'm at the point where my very supportive GP has written to them requesting funding for me xX

im not from your area but just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your journey xxx

tracyt84 said:
im not from your area but just wanted to say welcome and good luck with your journey xxx

Thanks, well done on your funding have you decided which op you want yet?? X

thankyou!! yes im getting the band,wanted the bypass to be honest but surgeon thinks this one will work just as good for me,we shall see lol xx

tracyt84 said:
thankyou!! yes im getting the band,wanted the bypass to be honest but surgeon thinks this one will work just as good for me,we shall see lol xx

I'm sure it will, good luck x

Hi there, I am from Rochdale & was just wondering whether you have any more news re funding? I went to my GP and he said that "if I had come 6 months ago things would have been different". I am seeing the weight clinic on 9 May to discuss options but am not feeling that this sounds very positive. Any update much appreciated.

Thanks, Juliet

JTR said:
Hi there, I am from Rochdale & was just wondering whether you have any more news re funding? I went to my GP and he said that "if I had come 6 months ago things would have been different". I am seeing the weight clinic on 9 May to discuss options but am not feeling that this sounds very positive. Any update much appreciated.

Thanks, Juliet

Sorry only just seen your post, I was refused funding due to my BMI not being high enough. So I ended going to the Czech Republic with Cosmetic bliss for a sleeve :) Xx

Back