• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had early xmas dinner

tink1974

Started my pre-op diet today, but had a lovely weekend in Manchester with my friend, topped off by seeing A-ha in concert.
Flew back to N.Ireland yesterday and had my xmas dinner early because I wont be able to have one at xmas time :-(

Really hard today on pre-op - everyone seemed to be talking about food today in work, but hopefully it will get easier. I know that it will be so worth it in just over 2 weeks

The pre-op's are definitely hard. Smart thinking having your Christmas dinner early. I wish I had thought of that last year.

good luck,

what I realised when I started the pre op and in the first week post bypass is that almost every blinkin advert on TV was for food and not just FOOD, really delicious looking food!

It passes, keep your mind on the prize at the end!

thanx everyone. I think with the timing of my op, i wont be on solids for xmas - so thats why we decided to have it early.

I got confirmation of my flights and my mums hotel accommodation in birmingham tonite - so it is really happening:D

thanx everyone. I think with the timing of my op, i wont be on solids for xmas - so thats why we decided to have it early.

I got confirmation of my flights and my mums hotel accommodation in birmingham tonite - so it is really happening:D

Sorry sweetheart I did'nt think of that. I'm a bander so don't quite know how long before you bypass peeps can eat textured food again. xxxxx

Back