• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xmas weigh in

*Sparkles*

2009 = New me!
Having to weigh in a day earlier than normal as im staying at my mums tonight, no access to scales 2moro.
Lost 1.5lbs, have a feeling it could have been more but its still a loss and im pleased.
On a down note, I finished with my bf last night. Hes been messing me around for months now and ive finally had enough. He's chosen to be with his female friend who has been mixing it good style rather than be with me.
2009 is a new start for me!
Wont be on this much over the next few days so hope everyone have a great xmas xx

Hi Sparkles well done on the weight loss, a loss is a loss. Sorry to hear about your split, and sending you lots of (((((hugs)))))...next year will be a much better year for both of us I think...keep your chin up...xx

Great for you on the weight loss! So sorry about the BF but he sounds rubbish so it is a good thing to be rid of him.

Happy holidays to you dear!

:D:D:D

Well done

Well done on your weight loss.
Sorry, but I have to say ... think of all that hanging excess weight you have lost by getting rid of your boyfriend!! (Sorry, I shouldn't joke but you don't need someone like that & you are better off without him!)

Have a fantabulous Xmas & I'm sure 2009 will be great for you

Congrats on your weight loss. Any loss is better than none. Sorry to hear of your break up. He sounds like someone you dont need in your life. Although its painful now, it will ease in time and you will see that anyone who can abandon you at christmas is a gutless wonder and not worth shedding a tear for! If you think of the bigger picture, in a year or so if you see him out and about, he will see what he's missing and totally see his arse, big time.

2009 will be a fantastic year for you. Keep your chin up and dont let him get you down. Take Care R x

Back