• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Xmas Over!

Dodsie

Hi everyone - well Xmas on the pre-op diet has got to go down as one of the hardest things I have every done. Just how shallow does that sound? But it was a real inner battle to not let go.
Xmas day was fine - one small potato on my plate of meat and veg and I left it!! No dessert either. No alcohol!!
Boxing day was very difficult with the 20 or so guests for our usual Xmas party - still no alcohol all day but did have some mashed potato and coldslaw at one point. No pastry at all and no chocolate either so, though not perfect, I think that I did ok.
Yesterday was the hardest yet as we all went out for dinner - I had curry and left the rice and half of the popadom. I did have one small bread roll though :sigh:

Still gotta keep it going and have stuck to the diet really well today - I have to as my op is 48hrs away - I am just praying that I have done enough.

I really have tried and mostly I have succeeded so fingers crossed everyone PLEASE!!!!

Wishing you all the very Best and Healthiest of New Years - I will keep you informed xxxx

It sounds as if you tried really hard. Not sure I would have done so well. Good luck with your op xx

Not long now x good for you sticking to the pre-op as well as you have over christmas not an easy thing to do , i think the pre-op diet is worse than after the op as at least you can try things before the op your scared to death incase your liver had not shrunk x soon be here good luck and speedy recovery x

I think you have done so well over Christmas it is not the easiest time of year to do it. Good luck with the op and have a fantastic new year yourself, you certainly have a good start to it.

Back