• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had Gastric Sleeve Op on Monday

afternoon. well done. would love to hear more expensive about your journey to this point. What have you been managing to get down?. Where did you get sleeved. I'm still about 6months till mine... the wait is long xx

afternoon. well done. would love to hear more expensive about your journey to this point. What have you been managing to get down?. Where did you get sleeved. I'm still about 6months till mine... the wait is long xx
Thank you. I saw the surgeon about a yr ago, along with a dietician, and a psychologist. But I had a LOT of work to do before I was ready. I had to give up binge eating, I had to stop eating cake and sweets, and I had to stop eating out 2-3 nights a week, and become less of a foodie, or I knew it would be too hard post op. So I took 10 months to do all of that. I had hypnotherapy to give up sweet foods, and it also helped me to view food very differently too. So I went back to see the surgeon 3 weeks ago, and he had a cancellation 10 days later, so I did the liver shrinking diet for 10 days and voila....I was in hospital on the Monday morning. I'm doing grand. A little sore, but not too bad, just very tired. Xx sometimes having lots of time to prepare is good. Xx

Hello SushiSue! Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your op. I hope you have a speedy recovery :) I take it you had the surgery privately?

Back