• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my 6 week post appointment today...

Andy1968

...And i've lost 19kg...3 stone:D...and 5.8 stone since xmas :D:D:D
The Surgeon couldn't believe how much he was over the moon for me.

Also i met lizzyanne today who had her op a week after me,who also did very well but no doubt she tell you all about it soon...It was nice to meet you Lizzy:D

Hope you're all well

Andy x

Well done - that's fantastic x

Well today I had the pleasure of meeting Andy1968!!!!!

What can I say ?? What a great bloke who has helped me no end through all of this, we have been exchanging ideas and chats since before our ops so it was great to meet in the flesh so to speak ;)

I too had a sucessful day, lost 2st 9 lbs since the op, making a total of five stone since I started this process!!!!

Andy and I compared notes and realised we had a lot of other things in common!!!

I feel quite elated and will share this thread with Andy !!!!

Wooo hoooo congratulations Andy :D..

Keep up the good work

Nicky xx

Fantastic for the two of you. Nice to see the great support too.

Congrats to you both :)

Well today I had the pleasure of meeting Andy1968!!!!!

What can I say ?? What a great bloke who has helped me no end through all of this, we have been exchanging ideas and chats since before our ops so it was great to meet in the flesh so to speak ;)

I too had a sucessful day, lost 2st 9 lbs since the op, making a total of five stone since I started this process!!!!

Andy and I compared notes and realised we had a lot of other things in common!!!

I feel quite elated and will share this thread with Andy !!!!
Thanks for sharing and well done to you both! Tracey xxx

Back