• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had my appointment today...

I had my appointment today with the Consultant at the Obisity Clinic, and it went well.

It started off with me getting my blood pressure checked (was fine), then my height, weight checked.

The consultant who i spoke to was lovely, she could not have been a nicer woman, she spoke to me with a great deal of respect and made me feel like she would be putting my health etc first with what ever we do next.

Basically, the conclusion of the meeting was that she is referring me to a dietition for 6 months, the guidlines are that i have to lose around 10% of my body weight before i can apply for funding etc. (which by the way i find HUGELY ironic, as i am going to her because i cant lose weight, but she is saying i have to lose weight before i go any further - however i do see the logic in it with regards to commitment).

We talked for a bit more about me wanting to be a teacher and sending my application off today and i asked if i lost the 10% before the 6 month period would i be referred before then and she said she wanted to see me in 3 months to see where i am then.

So all good news really...

I'm off to click the "send" button on my teaching application now!! eeeeeeeek!! :D

That's brilliant news Emma Louise

I hope when you see her next she can help you cut off that other 3 months.

(((hugs)))

Thanks Snowcrystal! So do i! It would be brilliant if she did.

:) xx xxxxxxxxxxx

Back