• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

good appointment

Amrac1

Morning all,
Well I just had a routine diabetic appointment with my practise nurse this morning. She hadnt seen me since Feb( bypass in March). Well she nearly fell off her chair! She hardly recognised me. Also bloods are all normal my cholesterol is down from 5.1 to 3.6! She said I have put 15 years onto my lifespan! I am so excited and proud of myself! Then I think about the weight loss!

oo wow eee hunni!! you ve done brill and not only has your look improved so has your health! the ultimate thing!! well done you you should be so so PROUD xxxx

wow thats amazing - well done you! your flying towards that goal! congratulations!!!

Morning all,
Well I just had a routine diabetic appointment with my practise nurse this morning. She hadnt seen me since Feb( bypass in March). Well she nearly fell off her chair! She hardly recognised me. Also bloods are all normal my cholesterol is down from 5.1 to 3.6! She said I have put 15 years onto my lifespan! I am so excited and proud of myself! Then I think about the weight loss!
congrats.gif

Julie that is amazing!!!
I am getting pushed along by my diabetic consultant... after I was turned down the first time, he was really on his high horse.
How have you managed your medication after the surgery?
I'm on insulin so not sure what will happen yet.
Well done.
Sending a huge hug and blessings! xxx

Bet you felt like a million dollars walking out of there and so you should. Got a tear in my eye reading your thread, well done and congratulations xxx

Back of the net! That's the best reason for having surgery, brilliant xx

Back