• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally gutted :-(

beckers

I just spoke to the person in charge of funding applications at UHCW, to see how my application was doing. Mr Menon said he would put it in on 13th November. She just told me that my application hadn't been put in as they are having trouble with Daventry (where i am) and Northants PCT and that i should get in touch my self and "put my case forward" as UHCW no longer were. At that point i burst into tears and got really angry, why hadn't anyone told me this back in November? So i rang my PCT and spoke to the funding lady there. She told me that if i got my team to forward all my information to them ie BMI, Comorbidities ect, then they would look at my case. I was told that if i lived in Warwickshire it only takes 10 days, i thought yeah how does that help me now?
So at the moment im in limbo, i dont know what's going to happen now, has this happened to anyone else?

awww hun how upsetting hope you get all sorted out soon. xx

Aww thats awful chick leaving you to sort it out for yourself, hope you get things sorted x

It just makes the last 2 years attending all the appointments and jumping through hoops a total waste of time. If they knew that my PCT was so difficult, why bother making me go through it.

It just makes the last 2 years attending all the appointments and jumping through hoops a total waste of time. If they knew that my PCT was so difficult, why bother making me go through it.

At least you have all that evidence to give to the PCT though. That should go in your favour. I'm sorry to hear that your having such a difficult time. Don't give up the fight though, all the upset and hardship will be worth it in the end xx

Back