• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had ny gastric slevve dine on saturday

sarah x

Hi everyone I'm new here I had my sleeve done on Saturday 5/10/13 just wanted to drop by and say hi is there anyone else new to this ?

I'm not a sleever (bander) and I'm 13 months post op, but wanted to say hello and welcome :)

Hi Sarah :). I was sleeved on Saturday 5th too :). How are you feeling? Where did you have your operation?
Hi I'm feeling fine little tender but up and about moving a lot easier, feeling a little bit chesty not sure if this is normal ? Or I just have a cold lol. I went with the hospital group but had the op at BMi clerks field in oppingtion private hospital. How about you ? You feeling ok ? How have u been ? Liquid diet etc ?

I'm not a sleever (bander) and I'm 13 months post op, but wanted to say hello and welcome :)
hey kat thanks for replying ;-) I would of been a bander too of they didn't find I had a hernia :-( so they stitched me up Nd one month later and a lot more ££ I had my sleeve x

Back