• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had operation saturday

Take it steady and don't go too far because you are still going to be very tender inside x

i have to agree with everything liz has said...well done and you good luck with your journey x

I made it!! Feel shattered now and did have a few okay why is everything on low shelves moments but was great to get out! Found myself in clothes shops feeling hopeful rather than depressed for the first time in a long time!

I have one more day of liquid diet. Whoop whoop! Slushie food here I come!
I have had times when I have nearly picked at my childrens food but caught myself just in time. the fear of band slippage has stopped me from being naughty! I have quite enjoyed all the soups. There are so many different flavours to choose from in the supermarkets, so that has made it less boring. I even had parsnip, butternut squash and ginger soup the other day! It was lovely. Stay away from Asda own soups..yuk!
Iam looking forward to moving on to the next stage tomorrow, but also worried that I might gain weight. The more food types im allowed to eat, the more tempation there is..for me. Good luck with your liquid diet. It's not too bad!

Back