• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

had the group ass at spire manchester

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well had the group ass at spire manchester today it went on for about 2 hours, and it was really good and got a information pack. she was really nice it was a lady called kath, she has had a bypass before, she was really friendly and nice, and i have another meetin with her on the 13th feb and if all go well and all that she said to us all its usually 18 weeks (well thats what they have to say) but after seeing her could have the op within a month or so :D:D, sooooo happy, i really hope it does happen that fast but not getting my hopes up cause u never know, am glad i dint go salford as they have a waiting list were at spire they dont. xx

group ass eh?.........

I guess it would have been Kath Rothwell who looked after me until the MRI lost the contract for carrying out WLS.

She is a great nurse and a lovely person too and as you say she has been there. In fact her achievement of losing 14 stone in a year is my biggest inspiration and my driving force towards achieving a similar loss in the same time.

I owe Kath, Basil Ammori and the NHS so much. Good luck with your ass, as it were :D

Lol hOPIN4SURGERY
i thought you meant the literal"ass" at the meeting and thought oh 2 hours would have been a long time to suffer an ass ha ha. Yes agree with Karlos Kath is my bariatric nurse and when she shared her stort i was amazed she is great. So glad the meeting went well for you and fingers crossed for as early a date as possible x

ass :p:eek::D omg lol.

yes it was with kath, she is so friendly and welcomi, felt as ease straight away xx

Back