• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had to laugh at GP!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
I went to see my GP yesterday to sort out all my supplements etc and get a new sick note. I love this GP to pieces, as he is very down to earth and will do anything for you (even though he wouldn't refer me for surgery in the first place, I had to go and see the female Doc)

Firstly he gave me a note for another 7 weeks as my OHU at work only have appointment 24th April and I can't go back to work until I see them. My job very physical and can be violent.

Then I gave him the list they gave me at the hospital for the supplements. He started to chunner and rant about them sorting them for me and he didn't understand it. He wasn't angry, it's just his way.. He swapped my zoton for the capsule, as I can't stand the zoton and have no prob with tablets. He then told me that I didn't need a prescription for the supplements and go to ALDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rotflmao::rotflmao: I PMSL!!! He only trying do me a favour, but wasn't to know that I had already got a pre-paid prescription ready for my new medication.

Anyway, I went to Aldi and got 90 multivitamins with iron for £1.69 and 60 calcium with vitamin D for 99p!!!

Lol :) how u feelin Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Lol :) how u feelin Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

A lot better Tracey, thanks. I think that everyone prob the same and wants to lose quick!!! I have realised now that I am going to have weeks were I stall and this weight is staying off!!!! I just need to sort the 'jelly belly' and 'bingo wings' now. Back to swimming and then in a few weeks I going to try Zumba!!! xx

That's so funny lol

Sarah see if your local swimming pool does aqua zumba that's what I'm going to do tomorrow morning!

Sarah do get your vitamins from the gp,they have more in them than most you buy over the counter.

your doing brilliant! even no lose is better than a gain x

Back