• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hair loss

hi,

thanks my concern is that it started very early and has shown no sign of stopping....

i eat plenty of protein, including nuts (love brazil and pistachio) my weight loss is steady of 1lb per week and i have lost nearly 5 stone......

will look at the supplements you have suggested thanks x

To be honest with you, it is said that there is sufficient selenium in Brazil nuts that you dont need to take supplements. It sounds like you are doing so well. I'm sure it will stop but ask your GP if its getting out of hand.

Have a look at mega-tek conditioner it is mainly used for horsed but has been found to work on chemo patients hair. It does not stop you losing hair but makes your hair a lot stronger and quivker growth back. A few of us on here are using this and I think its brill. Smells wonderful. When you view the site it will give you instructions for use on horses and humans so extremely safe. As said previous it is now being used for hairloss in chemo patients xxx

This is something which worriws me as my hair is already under attack from the chemo drug I take for my arthritis - have to clear my hairbrush every 2-3 days of the same amount others get in a month!

I just hope surgery doesn't make it any worse!

Is this mega tek conditioner expensive? I had heard that the Alpecin caffeine shampoo was supposed to help but, being on benefits, it's too expensive for me!

Tatiana

This is something which worriws me as my hair is already under attack from the chemo drug I take for my arthritis - have to clear my hairbrush every 2-3 days of the same amount others get in a month!

I just hope surgery doesn't make it any worse!

Is this mega tek conditioner expensive? I had heard that the Alpecin caffeine shampoo was supposed to help but, being on benefits, it's too expensive for me!

Tatiana

Hi Tatiana,

Its about £25 for a large bottle but use use very little. To be really honest with you, although I am using it - I dont really know what its doing!!! It makes me feel better though so I will keep on with it. If you Google it, you will see where you can get online. But if you find a cheap product that has a thickening effect at a fraction of the cost (usually in the mens section) just go with that. Good luck.

Have a look at mega-tek conditioner it is mainly used for horsed but has been found to work on chemo patients hair. It does not stop you losing hair but makes your hair a lot stronger and quivker growth back. A few of us on here are using this and I think its brill. Smells wonderful. When you view the site it will give you instructions for use on horses and humans so extremely safe. As said previous it is now being used for hairloss in chemo patients xxx

Sat here smelling like a coconut, Magsy :D:D I sent for some Mega Tek the same day you posted about it & am really pleased with it whether it prevents hair loss or not. It is great for the nails too ... :):):)

Hi twinkle, been laughing all day. My hubby is losing hair (going Bald ) lol and he has been using it for 3 weeks now (conditioner) and his hair is growing its so funny because its like baby hair but his hair is definately thicker so i am going to keep using. Hope you feel the difference in a few weeks. xxxxxx

Hi twinkle, been laughing all day. My hubby is losing hair (going Bald ) lol and he has been using it for 3 weeks now (conditioner) and his hair is growing its so funny because its like baby hair but his hair is definately thicker so i am going to keep using. Hope you feel the difference in a few weeks. xxxxxx

He may end up with a ponytail by Christmas, lol xxx :D:D

I have read about this in the literature that the hospital provided. I thought it was un common but from the sounds of it you have all experienced it. OMG im shocked! and a little scared! I love my locks!!

Hi guys, my hair thinning and starting to worry as got fine hair after loosing it on chemo drug last year, does this shampoo actually work xxx

Back