• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair loss after by-pass any advise please

gingernutter

How common is hair loss after a by-pass?

What causes it?

When does it normally start?

How can you help yourself with hair loss after a by-pass?

if anyone still experiences hair thinning despite their best efforts, try Tigi Bedhead Smalltalk Thickifier. I use it as i have babyfine hair but my mum used it when she experienced hair thinning following an Oesophagectomy and partial gastrectomy and she said it really made her hair feel thicker.

I am dreading it, I have lost my hair twice in the past 15 years and now I have very very fine hair and very little of it. I had over 8" cut off this weekend and have stopped colouring it to give it its best chance at being strong - it's the first time I have seen my natural colour in 20 years (shock!!!!). I am going to wear a bandana if it gets too bad.

if anyone still experiences hair thinning despite their best efforts, try Tigi Bedhead Smalltalk Thickifier. I use it as i have babyfine hair but my mum used it when she experienced hair thinning following an Oesophagectomy and partial gastrectomy and she said it really made her hair feel thicker.

Sounds good hun! Thanks for the tip!

Back