• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hair loss

luckyla

I lost lots of my hair. It started approx two months after my surgery and lasted for 2-3 months.
It's been growing back now for some time and I can really feel the difference in the thickness of my hair which is good :)
My query is that the texture of my hair now is very different. It's extremely coarse and behaves really strangely. At times it stands on end and it's as though I've had a big electric shock, literally! Even my GHD straighteners can't tame it!
Can anyone else relate to this?

My hairs is falling out all the time at the moment...it drives me nuts. When I shower it fills the plughole!!!

Its very fine anyway so I hope it grows back stronger. As for your hair acting weird perhaps you could train it and go on Britains Got Talent!!!!!:)

Mines grown back coarse too,wont behave when I try to style it either!

SARAH S said:
My hairs is falling out all the time at the moment...it drives me nuts. When I shower it fills the plughole!!!

Its very fine anyway so I hope it grows back stronger. As for your hair acting weird perhaps you could train it and go on Britains Got Talent!!!!!:)

That sounds like a good idea ;-) xx

Maybe ask at the hairdressers to see what they suggest...They will prob try and sell you one of there expensive products... thats when you say... oh i have that at home... then you go on ebay or amazon and buy it cheaper xx

I am a trained hairdresser, after hair loss your hair can come back courser as for the static I would suggest changing shampoo. No potions make your hair thicker however they can make it appear thicker x

Back