• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

princesszippie

Oh my gosh, I have a date for the bypass. Oh yes it is on my Birthday (18th April), so not long. My mum thinks it is not a good day, but I can not think of a better presnent. Cant wai for my new bod!!!

not long to go i couldnt think of a better day for your op i hope everything goes well for you.x

You lucky devil, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you xxx

Congratulations

I agree with your mum, it's not a good idea to have the op on your birthday. You will still only have 1 birthday whereas the rest of us have 2 every year now. :D

Congrats on getting your date, the time will zoom by. xx

Whoopeee, congratulations on your date. Not long now, I bet you are so excited. Well done you xxxx

:)Great news-go for it:)

That is brilliant news!! Congratulations!! :talk017::happy036::clap:
I agree it is a lovely present to yourself towards a happier, healthier new you and next year you will have a lot to celebrate on your anniversary!!! ;)
:party0011::party0049: Xxx em xxX :party0049: :party0011:

congratulations! Your birthday will become your re-birth day.....

Wow congratulations. What a great day to start your new life :553:

Fab news.It will be like being reborn again on your Bday:D:D:D

You lucky lucky girl! What a fabulous way to celebrate a new you,it's like actually being reborn i think haha.The best of luck to you :)

Oh my gosh, I have a date for the bypass. Oh yes it is on my Birthday (18th April), so not long. My mum thinks it is not a good day, but I can not think of a better presnent. Cant wai for my new bod!!!
Congratulations, Happy Operation xx

many congratulations to you on this fantastic news, hope it all goes well, let us know how ya get on xx

Back