• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy Christmas!

Glenville

I would just like to say Happy Christmas to all my friends on this super forum. I hope you all have a good time whether you are post-op, pre-op or still waiting for news.

I finish work midday on Christmas Eve and wend my way north with a loaded car. Lots of pressies but also the start of my move. Just a few boxes of stuff that would be better to move myself rather than leave to clumsy removal men. I'm not relocating just yet but just making use of spare car space.

Sue and I are having the Christmas meal with Sue's mum, Sue's sister and partner and Sue's daughter and granddaughter. Sue's mum is then staying with Sue and me on new year's eve, we are going out to celebrate the new year with her and my mate Clive and his partner. I then drive home on the 3rd January. I will have a laptop with me so hope to keep up to date with everyone here.

I will be thinking of you ladies starting your pre-op diets and of course CB and her OH. I hope that all comes to a good conclusion.
xx

A very Happy Christmas to you both and all good wishes for 2011... I was only just thinking of you both... and so pleased you are hoping to make our Llandudno gathering.

Love and hugs and every good wish as always, Bev xxx

John i'm sending you and your beautiful fiance Sue my warmest Christmas greetings.... This time last year when you were fairly new to this post op game i thought your life was just starting for you.... How wrong could i have been, that was just the first round. Your life is really starting for you now and i'm so happy you are spending the season of love and goodwill with someone who loves you and who you love in return... Enjoy every second of it, all my love to you both xx

Have a great Christmas........although it sounds a hectic one ;o)

Bev - We will certainly be at the summer meet, we wouldn't miss that for the world!

Kat - thanks sweetie, I'm not looking forward to the drive, it's the first time for me by road so slightly apprehensive but also quite exciting. I think I'll be humming that Chris Rea song.

Lurve2laugh - thanks, 2010 is going to be difficult to top, but that won't stop me from trying in 2011.

Julie - Many thanks, I had every intention of having a great time this year. Little did I know it was going to be so much better than expected. Your comments mean so much to me, and I thank you. It sounds like 2011 is going to be your year with your new job and relocation. Wishing you all the best for christmas and the new year.

Nikki - thanks, yes it sounds hectic but I'm now up to it and will enjoy every minute.

XX

John Id like to wish Sue and yourself all the best best for Christmas, have a fabulous time! And may 2011 bring you everything you wish for in your new life (HUG) :D XX

Thanks Jacqui, I think I aready have most of what I wished for, but I'm sure I will be able to think of any extra thing or 2... ;) I hope you and your hubby and little chics have a smashing christmas too.

Sarah, I live in West London and Sue lives in South Shields (Tyne & Wear). A good 5 hour drive at the best of times. Wishing you and yours a happy christmas.

xx

I'm from Durham so know S.S. quite well, that's some drive to do on a regular basis. I assume you're moving up there, it's a lovely area. I wish you every happiness with your new life xx

Ah yes, Durham is very close. Friday was my first drive up, I usually take the train. It was a good journey, just 5 hours plus a half hour stop. The roads were pretty much deserted. Just hope they are the same on the 3rd Jan when I go back. Yes, the plan is to move up sometime in February, depending on when my flat is ready to go on the market. xx

Back