• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

happy happy happy

joey80

Hi guys
Im so happy iv just booked consultation, its this sat coming whoop whoop
:banana dancer:

just an update, i had a phone call this morn off the hospital group and i they give me a list of dates, i could b having my op as soon as sept i cant wait but a bit anxious ooooooooo :D:D:D

Good for you, hope it all works out for you :)

Excited for you!!

September wow that's great. Keep us informed x

Well done Joey thats great, I bet your really excited, it will be Op day before you know it!!xxx

I bet you are, but im sure you will be fine.xxx

i got all thought going through my head at the mo, wondering if im doing the rite thing and if i really need it done? xxx

Try not to worry too much. You wouldnt have made the appointment and gone down the route of surgery unless you belive it is the only way you will loose weight forever!! Im sure everyone has doubts before surgery, its only natural to be aprehensive. But just weigh up the pros and cons, surley you loosing weight & being happy & healthy is more important?xxxxx

that is soo true tasha, i think too much ne way lol
it is what i want and ur rite if i didnt want it i wouldnt have booked it xx

Hi Joey80,

I was banded last Friday at THG and the experience was good...no complaints at all and was treated very well. All of the staff were lovely and the room although basic had everything that I needed (other than the mini bar; I arrived at 8am and didn't get my op until 4pm so my nerves were very jangly by that time...only joking!).

Good luck with your journey and make sure that you enjoy the ride; keep positive!

Poppy x

Back