• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WooP WooP got my Date

caraline

I have just rang the hospital and got my date for the 21st of May. I am such a happy girl :banana dancer:

Good new Caraline..... I bet your really excited, it'll be here before you know it. xxx

Great news, hope the time flies and all go's well

Aww I am well chuffed guys. It seems to take forever, But I understand why it takes so long now x

We have to remember that we didn't get huge overnight and cant expect to get slim overnight either LOL. When we think about the vast number of us fatties that are seeking the gift of a new and slimmer life throughout the UK and the limited resources they have at their disposal its easier to see why as you say.

The wait will seem to take forever but trust me it will be here sooner than you think. Great news about being on the journey and the very very best of luck with it xxx

Yay ... about time, honey ... what's another 42 days after all this time :D plus it is 2 days before my birthday. Good luck :D xxx

Well done on getting a date and good luck. I had a date but had to decline it as I'm off to Australia

True words Karlos x

I have just rang the hospital and got my date for the 21st of May. I am such a happy girl :banana dancer:

Great news Caraline. Not too long to wait either yayyyy :)

Back