• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THEY SAY I MISSED APPOINTMENT

SOON SLIM SUE

types with one finger
HI,:cry: I HAD A PHONE CALL FROM L&D WLC TODAY ASKING ME WHY I DIDN'T ATTEND SLEEP CLINIC ON 14TH JULY. THE RESON IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT,NO LETTER CAME THROUGH THE POST, NO PHONE CALL, BUT APARENTLY THIS IS NO EXCUSE THERE WAS AN APPOINTMENT ON THEIR SCEEN AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. THE SURGEN IS NOT VERY HAPPY WITH ME AND THINKS I'M NOT COMITTED, I'M MORE THAN COMITTED I'M OBCESSED. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS IT GOT LOST IN THE POST (IT REALY MUST HAVE).
SO AFTER ALL AFTERNOON ON THE PHONE I MANAGED TO GET IN THE SLEEP CLINIC ON 1ST SEPT AND STILL KEEP MY APPOINTMENT ON 14TH AUG.
I DON'T KNOW HOW THINGS WILL GO NOW, BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP WITHOUT A FIGHT.:cry:

Oh that's horrible. Completely unfair - you will have to remind them everytime that an admin error caused you to not turn up - otherwise it will just be on their computer system as a no-show.
Good luck for August x

Glad uve sorted the app. Hasnt there been some postal strikes down south, could be that theres a huge back long or things have gone missing - as usual.

xxxx

What a palava!!! At your next appointment ask them to put it on their system that you want your appointments booked via telephone as you have'nt been geeting them through the postal system. This way you'll know when they are and they'll know you got the dates etc.
Good luck with the rest of your appointments Suexxx

Glad uve sorted the app. Hasnt there been some postal strikes down south, could be that theres a huge back long or things have gone missing - as usual.

xxxx
that a thought, if i remember right that did effect this area, i'll have to find out.
thanks for that...

yeah there has been hunny i was sent out a letter from whittington and it didnt arrive so rang them check and one just came yesturday 3 weeks after they sent it!!
make sure u tell them u want it via phone form now on hunny it will solve all the problems
xxxxx

That is terrible that they wouldn't accept you hadn't received the letter. Glad you managed to get another appt for sept. Good luck at both your appts hope you get sorted.

HI,:cry: I HAD A PHONE CALL FROM L&D WLC TODAY ASKING ME WHY I DIDN'T ATTEND SLEEP CLINIC ON 14TH JULY. THE RESON IS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT,NO LETTER CAME THROUGH THE POST, NO PHONE CALL, BUT APARENTLY THIS IS NO EXCUSE THERE WAS AN APPOINTMENT ON THEIR SCEEN AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE. THE SURGEN IS NOT VERY HAPPY WITH ME AND THINKS I'M NOT COMITTED, I'M MORE THAN COMITTED I'M OBCESSED. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS IT GOT LOST IN THE POST (IT REALY MUST HAVE).
SO AFTER ALL AFTERNOON ON THE PHONE I MANAGED TO GET IN THE SLEEP CLINIC ON 1ST SEPT AND STILL KEEP MY APPOINTMENT ON 14TH AUG.
I DON'T KNOW HOW THINGS WILL GO NOW, BUT I'M NOT GIVING UP WITHOUT A FIGHT.:cry:

Hi There

Tell them that you want all the exact details of the day the appointment was sent to you...you want to know who took the post that day because you are going to make a complaint to the post office.

I hope all goes well

(((hugs)))

very goog idea

Hi There

Tell them that you want all the exact details of the day the appointment was sent to you...you want to know who took the post that day because you are going to make a complaint to the post office.

I hope all goes well

good idea,i think i will do that.
thanks sue

thanks all for your support.i feel a bit better now.

Sue I had the same thing happen, I was so upset they had brought the appointment forward and didn't let me know so they sent me a letter telling me I had been took off the list and had to be referred again. I was devastated and so upset, someone at my work phoned them up to make a complaint I couldn't believe have they jumped to it. 12 months later and I had my op, I hope things work out for you and I would seriously think about complaining. Good Luck

Anez xxx

Sue I had the same thing happen, I was so upset they had brought the appointment forward and didn't let me know so they sent me a letter telling me I had been took off the list and had to be referred again. I was devastated and so upset, someone at my work phoned them up to make a complaint I couldn't believe have they jumped to it. 12 months later and I had my op, I hope things work out for you and I would seriously think about complaining. Good Luck

Anez xxx
thanks for this, it's nice to now i'm not the only one. i think i've got to play this one a bit careful so i'm going to wait and see what happens on 14th aug.
i have made a complaint to royal mail, but i don't hold out any hope with them they don't seem that bothered.
sue:sigh:

Back