• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year & New Years Resolutions thread

A thread for all NY resolutions and NY Wishes! I'll start...
:talk017:

Well today is the last day of 2014. This year has gone so fast for me. Last year I made a resolution to change my life for the better. I have done that. I had my surgery and now am facing a much healthier rest of my life. 2015 will be my year, the year where I don't let me hold myself back, I have always held myself back all my life. Refusing to do things like go out with friends, making excuses why I cannot do this or that because of fear of embarrassment. Well I have found a new confidence to do things. I will go back to the London Dungeons when I am smaller and WILL go on that ride at the end, the ride that I had to get off as the bar would not fit due to my stomach stopping it. That whole other person will be gone. I will own my own body, not share it with this whole other 'fat' person. 2015 will be my year. Happy New Year to you all and a heartfelt thank you for all the advice on here over the last year.
Dream aka Michelle xx

Hear hear!
I cant wait for the new year to start my journey to a better smaller me as already started and I am looking firward to saying yes to things more , not hiding behind the old "fat me" stepping out of my old shadow and enjoying life

Wishing you all happy and successful 2015. Here are my New Years resolutions:

One. Get to 10 stone exactly... I am about 11 St 5 right now.
Two. Exercise at least five times a week, keeping it varied.
Three. Use my slow cooker more often and learn to use our wok to make healthy meals.
Four. Not give into cravings.
Five. Get my first paid job.
Six. Good treatment for my hair, as it is still not growing back.
Seven. Learn to do my hair nicely, which is tricky as I am blind and my hair is so thin and I have a bald patch.

So there you go, I know they're quite a few New Years resolutions, but I am more determined than ever. Good luck to everyone else with your resolutions. XX

This is the year I change my life for good and ditch the pounds that have caused me to be so unhappy. My resolution is to start living life to the full. I wish everyone the best for 2015 and I hope you all get what you want.

My resolution this year is not to
Make any!

I am going to take a day at a time. Be mindful and stay in the moment. Put the work in. Try to be good to me, treat myself and my body with the respect and kindness that I show all other living things and see where that takes me.

Good luck everyone xx

Back