• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new years resolutions

mines are too continue to lose weight with the balloon and stick to the diet as much as possible. To get back to my gym (curves) at least twice a week!

good luck sparkles, i hope every thing works out well for you.

liz x

Awww is it your first, and dya know what sex it is?Ours is a girly:23::23:
Thanks Liz I will try my best to be good, and try not to spoil her, but hope i'm there for my Daughter and not having the op when she arrives, cos i'm the birthing partner:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Yes its my first and my Daughters having a girl! she wants me in with her too when she has it, I am so excited but a little worried for her, But I know she will be ok. She's got a little bump now, just sprung from nowhere within a week!!

My resolutions are to get the op done, lose most of my blubber, and be the best nana ever:D:D

lol candie i like santas style, ill have half a pint of what hes had :8855:

lol candie i like santas style, ill have half a pint of what hes had :8855:
pmsl I' ve just noticed an extra bit on the pic:eek::eek::eek:

Hi Every one New ME Resolutions,

Get back into my 3 times a wk jog for 25 mins, trial run today,did it for 20 plus years and over years the group of 4 became me.
Girls i went with at 6.45am dropped out through moving to live abroad, injury not run related and anothers fella wanting her to be there in mornings.
So will change route as one before was by the river,too dark and lonely .
Also back it up with a monthly fun run at local park with running group for fun not competion.

Also go back to a walking club 1 or 2 times a month on a Sunday.
You guessed i am an out door person.

Clothes and wardrobe grooming.( i know what i mean) but this is the year to finally get my act together to sort out my clothes for always, like any goal it need goal plannning which i am devising on Sunday afternoon.
Lots of Love Ava

:8855:LOL I SEE IT TO:8855:

Nah, it's a bit of thigh....

My resolutions..

1. Beat the Black Dog
2. Go easy on myself
3. Remember, I can't fix everything for everyone
4. Work with my bypass to lose weight and keep it off
5. Exercise
6. Get my bedroom sorted as it has been like a bombsite for about 6 years now. Enough already!

:copon: well its now march did u all stick to ya resolutions lol :D:D

no ?

me either :8855:

Back