• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Happy New Year.....Soz its a bit late.....

bubblyangie

Hello Everyone one,

Sorry I have not been around for a while, no excuses really, but hey I'm back!!

I Hope everyone is doing ok, life is good, and Weightloss Journeys going well, I will be around again n ow for a chat or any advice....

I have Finally sorted me out, Or so I think, but what ever has happened I feel good, It just began about 3 weeks ago, I woke up with energy.... and it just hasn't stopped, so I have gone back to work this week only on a phased return, so not doing too many hours yet, taking it steady, but hey after the year I had last year, this is MY YEAR to enjoy this new BODY to it's full and I do not intend to have any hospital stays at all.....

Anyway Big Delayed Happy New Years to you all and loads of Hugs

Angie xx
:grouphugg::bananalove::sign0168:

Hi Angie - Good to see you back and Happy New Year to you too! however belated!

Nice to see you have dealt with your weight loss issues and are finally getting the results that you want. And wonderful that you have loads of fresh energy to enjoy life.
Lovely to see a friendly `old`face hun x

Love Kat x

Glad you are feeling better Angie, lovely to see you back and a very happy New Year to you, hoping it's going to be a good one and you can make up for lost time.

Love and hugs always Angel xxx

Hi Angie. Happy New Year to you! I'm so delighted to hear things are so much better for you.
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

Welcome home Angie, so glad to see you are looking and feeling great xx

Back