• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HAPPY SURGIVERSARY!!

Hi Sam

I stalled for four weeks but losing again now - 2lbs this week infact. Still nearly three stone away from target. Its slowed dramatically but is still coming off. I cannot exercise at the moment due to this wretched fatigue thing and also my knackered knees which is a pain in more ways than one but even without that, its coming off slowly.

Its my 1st surgeversary today ,I cant believe that has come around so fast ,One thing for sure i have never been healthier and fitter .:)

xx

Happy surgervesary to me! A whole year on and 10 stone gone!!! xxx

argh Terri, I'm such a dufus... even after discussing this last night I totally forgot today.

Happy surgeversary hun, and what a year it has been for you... In fact, this deserves a thread of its own.

I can believe it. I have just realised today is my SURGEVERSARY!!! Happy SURGEVERSARY TO ME!!!!!!

Well today's the day! I can't believe it has been a year to the very day! This time a year ago i was sitting in my sexy hospital gown terrified but excited waiting to go down for surgery. As the saying goes for those of you that know me the rest is history. Thank you to everyone for their support over the last year you are a great bunch. Happy surgiversary to those of you i have missed (sorry) Big hugs to all xx

Congrats to anyone like me who has just had or is about to have their surgiversary!!
I can't believe it's been a year!!
Xxx

Back