• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone cheated

Yeah, good luck!!! Transformation here you come! Xxx

awww racheal dont worry, im sure you will be ok. It is hard sticking to it and at the end of the day if you had good willpower you wouldnt be getting the op, im sure your not the only person to cheat.....ive seen alot of people on here saying that they havent met targets set and go on the milk diet a few days before they get weighed. everyone is in the same boat and i HATE that crap about well if you really want the op you wouldnt cheat its not that easy......its the same as people saying well if you dont like being fat, lose weight. Good luck. xxxxx

sorry babybell i disagree,this final liver shrinkage is for an average of 2 weeks ,,and cant be compared to "if your fat ,lose weight",,,,most people getting this surgery have managed to diet for 2 weeks in the past ,but not managed to keep it up or maintain weightloss,,,,this isnt about losing weight ,its to give you the best chances of a safe op and good recovery,and my hospital for one ,would refuse my op on the table if i didnt stick to it and shrink my liver,and to be honest if i cant try to do this the best i can,i dont think i deserve the op on the nhs,,so please if your going for the surgery dont be tempted to half heartedly do the pre op diet ,its for your good ,,and your surgeons,dont blow things on the final hurdle ,,good luck all x

I agree you have to stick to it but the poor lass had a moment of weakness and we all have at one point, we should be supporting each other not saying who should have the op and who shouldn't

Bloody phone posts before I'm finished, yeah if you cheat all the time then you will find it harder after the op and you should prove you deserve it x

if i cheated all the time thered be no op to find harder,as i said my hospital would and do cancel,and i never would say people dont deserve the op , we get these ops after lots of tests and research, im giving my opinion on the liver shrinkage diet , im sure other will come along and say theyve had kfc or curries and get plastered all week and still got the op,but i have been told that my op will be cancelled if i dont stick to the foods on the list,im not saying hang anyone who slips up! lol, x just that id not chance losing my place on that surgery list after all this waiting and heartache ,,,,il see ya all on the losers bench i hope ,,,wont get another chance to post before my op in the morning ,,love and best wishes to everyone , thanks for everything these past few months ,couldnt av done it without you all xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow and hope all goes well xx

Good luck for tomorrow :D

very best of luck Dawn. I know you won't read this until you're sitting safely on the losers bench, but still . . . :)
And I agree with everything you said about this liver shrinkage. It's for our own safety. We don't want our health at risk for the sake of a pint, or a fish supper!! We're stronger than that. We have to be to have come this far.

Good luck hope all goes well Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope it went well for you Dawn xxx

Back